Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Medical Students cook, SO CAN YOU!

Hi guys,

Thanks for visiting my new blog dedicated to my everyday cooking and baking. Life as a med student is hectic but cooking is my passion and my main stress reliever!

A lil a bout me:
24 yr old, Cantonese girl originally from HK. I've also lived in Singapore for 9 years, Arizona, Cali and North Carolina!  My dad loves to cook and I got his genes!

Favorite cake recipe: fluffy chiffon cakes
Most well received quick dessert: swirly cheesecake cupcakes!
My favorite foods: sushi and all things Chinese
Hardest recipe so far: making xiao long bao (chinese soupy dumplings)


Cooking motto:

cooking is both a science and an art. If you don't follow the directions, you won't get anywhere but if you don't input some creativity, it's just another plain ol' recipe.

If you like any of the foods I've cooked before and have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Meanwhile, enjoy and don't drool :P

I'll update asap with my daily repertoire!

No comments:

Post a Comment