Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chicken Rice, Singapore Style (海南雞飯)

I'll be honest. I get home sick a lot. They say home is where the heart is and to me, home has always been where my parents are. Since we were kids, we moved around a lot. From California, to Hong Kong, to Arizona and then back to Hong Kong and later Singapore. If someone asked me where I'm from ( and believe me, I get this a lot in the States), I wouldn't even know where to start!!

Singapore was my "home" for the last 10 years and since my parents have decided to move back permanently to Hong Kong, I have to make a tribute by showcasing one of the most popular dishes offered by this wonderful country ---- Chicken Rice!


For Full article, please visit my article at Triond.










1 comment:

  1. Lovely dish!I really enjoyed reading your blog,I like your writing style,your recipes and awesome photos! You know what,Foodista announced that they are going to publish the best food blogs in a full color book that will be published by Andrews McMeel Publishing this Fall 2010. You have some really great recipes and I thought how great it would be if you could join in this event! You can find out more about it at this link.Sorry I had to leave this message here.I wanted to email you but couldn't find it,so I dropped this one instead. Hope you do join. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete