Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 2010!

Sorry for being MIA for so long! I just came back on a two week vacation to my second home, Singapore! And no, Singapore is NOT a part of China :) School has started back again on full swing and I promise to blog again soon with food I made over the break :)

I normally don't do New year Resolutions, but I'm going to try really hard this year and besides, if I blog them, you guys will keep me in check, right?!!!! :p

1. Cook something at home at least every other day.
2. Blog at least once every 2-3 days.
3. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week. ( I started yesterday).
4. Keep my HBO movies to a minimum.
5. STop stalking on FB.

Alright, I know the last one is not happening. No point putting myself through torture.

What are your resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment